Everyone Is Jumping Off the Brooklyn Bridge

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Words to Your Mother: Irascible

I'm slowing down... I believe this is the first time that I've had a (approximately) 72 hour gap between posts. So, to catch up (although I still insist that this isn't necessarily a daily feature), I will use Flock's "blog this" feature to minimize the amount that I have to write. I'll try to minimize my laziness for future posts. Until then:
ras·ci·ble Pronunciation (-rs-bl, -rs-)adj.1. Prone to outbursts of temper; easily angered.2. Characterized by or resulting from anger.

irascible - definition of irascible by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

technorati tags:, ,


Edit: Due to a daylight-saving-related time warp, this post is listed after the two following posts. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home